Ninja Division is looking for an Office Administrator AKA Office Ninja!
Job Title: Office Administrator AKA Office Ninja!
Job Summary: Ninja Division is looking for a detail-oriented Office Administrator to help manage the office and administrative duties so we can focus on creating our awesome products. The Office Administrator works directly with the CEO and CFO to manage bookkeeping, payroll, human resources, and other tasks to ensure the Ninja Division offices run smoothly and efficiently.
Company: Ninja Division Publishing, LLC
Company Description: Publisher and designer of board games, card games, and hobby model kits, inspired by video games, Japanese animation, and pop culture.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Wages: Negotiable, depending on experience, plus benefits.
-Work with CFO to:
- Manage general and administrative expense budgets, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Manage and run payroll on a biweekly basis.
- Reconcile accounts payable, receivable, and collections as necessary.
- Reconcile all end of month bookkeeping.
- Maintain and manage office HR policy, including administering HR related paperwork such as employee files, healthcare enrollment, and retirement plans.
- Work with the CEO and members of management towards the resolution of HR concerns.
- Maintain organizational calendars.
- Facilitate and maintain company operational requirements such as business permits and organizational certifications.
- Serve as the point person for daily tasks such as mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Manage the implementation of company specific social events, mailings, and other outreach, including: holidays, company retreats, birthdays, and partner social communications.
- Manage relationships with site vendors, service partners, and landlord ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with site vendors and service providers.
- Manage outward facing meeting and call scheduling.
- Record meeting minutes and provide after meeting memos to attendees with transcribed task lists, calendar items, and other important information.
- Create monthly internal newsletter, which includes calendar items, holidays, events, out-of-office notifications, and other administrative-relevant information designed to keep the office informed and running efficiently.
- Provide general support to visitors, manage reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Schedule and organize company travel, including hotel bookings, transportation, per diem, and reimbursements
- Well versed with technology. Must be familiar with Excel and Skype. Bonus points for: Google Docs, Google Apps, and Dropbox.
- Familiarity or expertise with Quickbooks, and possibly other bookkeeping and payroll systems.
- Comfortable with dealing with HR related issues.
- Ability to communicate and organize effectively with a multitude of contractors and telecommuters.
- Able to deal with customers, vendors, and service providers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Must be prepared to be “the organized one” in an office inhabited by creative types.
- Ability to type with more than two fingers.
- A deep abiding love of complete sentences and grammar.
- A sense of humor.
- Bonus points for familiarity with dork culture, including: hobby games industry, video games, comics, and anime.
- Hire will be required to work from the Garden City, ID office.
Send your resume and a short, reasonably interesting cover letter to David Freeman at email@example.com.